[Alt-photo] E-MAIL ADR FOR YOUR "FAVORITE GUY"

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed Jun 26 16:36:07 UTC 2013

DEAR LIST,

            I recall that a few of us have had problems with COT 320 from
time to time and John Horowy has been hesitant to address the issues.  I
need to contact John but his jhorowy at hotmail.com address returned an error
“massage”.  I then sent the same e-mail to sales at bergger.com so someone
there should receive it.

            Does anyone who has communicated with John have a
different/newer e-mail address for John?  Does anyone know whether he still
works at Bergger USA?

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi

"Earth" without "art" is just "Eh"!  (Anonymous graffiti posted on Facebook)

“Madonne e fiori, trionfo eterno di gioventù!”  from Mattinata Fiorentina by
Antonella Ruggiero

database 8493 (20130626) __________

http://www.eset.com