[Alt-photo] Re: LightBox Photographic/Katharine Thayer exhibit

Bert Kuijer gemeentehuis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 17:16:53 UTC 2013

Hi Diana,
I live in The Netherlands (same as Kees Brandenburg, who thought me gum
printing) so I won't be able to visit the exhibition, unfortunately.
But if you like I can repost your mail on the APUG-forum (www.apug.org) and
in Linkedin groups like Traditional Film Photographers Group, and Fin Art
photography groups.
Sincerely
Bert Kuijer

"Have fun and catch that light beam!"