[Alt-photo] Re: 7 Month 25 Day Solargraph Exposure

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Fri May 3 21:34:32 UTC 2013

It was made with photo-paper. I'm actually unsure what paper it was exactly
as I pulled it out of a mixed box of old loose paper scrap that I'd
collected so it could be anything. I wasn't convinced that it would
actually work so I didn't spend much time thinking about it. That's a shame
now as I'd like to know exactly what paper it was too. I can tell you that
it was RC but that's about it.

-Francesco