[Alt-photo] Re: Sulfamic Acid for Paper Acidification

Serdar Bilici sbilici at gmail.com
Sun May 5 20:09:52 UTC 2013

Hi Jeremy,

Definitely not good. I tried initial wash for VDB and Argyrotype with SA
instead of citric acid.
The prints bleached even in %0,1 SA solution.

BTW it is great for initial wash with new cyanotype. I do 1min %1 Sulfamic
acid wash initially instead of citric acid, it is so much better than citric
acid.

Regards
Serdar