[Alt-photo] Editioning of Alternative process prints

Peter Friedrichsen pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca
Mon May 6 19:43:24 UTC 2013

Just wondering if there is a convention for editioning of alt prints?

There must be some differences in how this is approached because
prints made from the same negative(s) are going vary from one to the
next due to all the variables that we can only control to some degree
in a hand-made process.

I have seen references to the use of "Edition Variee" to emphasize
that a series of prints may vary in appearance from one to the next.

Anyone care to comment on what they think may be the most appropriate form?

Peter Friedrichsen