[Alt-photo] Re: Was Sulfamic Argyrotype and toning

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 15:08:51 UTC 2013

Yes,

It was NaCl,

I am not sure which question you are asking.

Shelf life of the solution: don't know, just mixed it a few days ago

Capacity for toning: don't know. I tooned just two 8x11 prints, but I am not sure how much platinum I added.

I kind of mixed it on the fly and it might not be a standard platinum toner.

Marek