[Alt-photo] SOURCE FOR KAOLIN IN US?

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed May 15 19:29:46 UTC 2013

DEAR LIST,

            I am hoping to find some kaolin to keep my silver nitrate
solutions for salt and albumen clear but haven’t been able to find any at
all in Barbados.  I checked B&S and Photog’s Formulary and they don’t seem
to have any either
or did I miss something?

            Do any of you know of a source of the proper kaolin in the US to
clear organic material out of our silver nitrate solutions?

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi

"Earth" without "art" is just "Eh"!  (Anonymous graffiti posted on Facebook)

“Madonne e fiori, trionfo eterno di gioventù!”  from Mattinata Fiorentina by
Antonella Ruggiero

database 8337 (20130515) __________

http://www.eset.com