[Alt-photo] Re: SOURCE FOR KAOLIN IN US?

Suzanne Steel creatrix3 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 22:00:36 UTC 2013

kaolin is pure clay. Any pottery supply should have it.

Suzanne
On May 15, 2013, at 2:52 PM, John Brewer wrote:

Hi Bob

As Don has said its used in beauty treatments. I've just looked on the uk amazon and 500g is £6 for kaolin powder. If you still struggle finding some email me and I'll grab some and send it to you. (I might charge a sunshine tax, cold here in Blighty! ;) )

Cheers

John

Sent from my iPhone