[Alt-photo] Re: John Bentley Video

Greg Schmitz coldbay1 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 10:30:18 UTC 2013

Thanks for this Charles.  I thought the video was a bit skimpy on
details.  I did notice that John is printing much larger than 810 which
was his originating format (at least based on the video).  Is he using
lith or digital to go large?

When are you going to write a book about Ultrastable Charles?  You
really should!

--greg