[Alt-photo] Re: Katharine Thayer Exhibit in Astoria, Oregon

Hans Nohlberg chiahans at pictoform.nu
Mon May 20 20:54:35 UTC 2013

Hi Diana, Chris and Marek

Thank you so very much for your feedback on my images on Lightbox gallery. My mother in law is with Hans and me a few days to celebrate his 87th birthday and goes home on Thursday. Then I will email my "recipe", Marek :-)

Thanks
Chia
20 maj 2013 kl. 20.04 skrev Marek Matusz:

> Chia,
>
> I was really taken by your poppy print. I was trying to deconstruct it like you would a dish in the restaurant. How many negatives, layers, colors? Were the layers lightly pigmented or stongly pigmented and washed back?
>

> Sometimes it is just esiest to ask chef for the recipe (in this case the artist).
>

> If you are listening to the conversation could you elaborate on your workflow?
>

> Marek

PS . Vår hemsida är nu äntligen uppdaterad!
Our website is, finally, updated!

Atelier Pictoform
Hans Nohlberg & Chia N-Löfqvist
Folketshusgatan 1