[Alt-photo] WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OT

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Tue May 28 15:43:19 UTC 2013

DEAR LIST,

            This question is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic so please
reply off list or delete it.

            I hope that, as many of you are either university teachers or
students, you might have an idea bout the following.  I teach a photo course
to the fine arts students at the local (Barbados) community college and the
department head for the last 3 years has been Adam Werth, a fellow graduate
of RIT and US citizen, who is MUCH younger than I, about mid 30s.  He has an
MFA in Printmaking (the ink on paper kind) including serigraphy,
intaglio
that kind of printmaking.  Immigration has refused to renew his
work permit so he has returned to the US and is looking for a teaching
position.

            I know the economy has adversely affected everything, including
universities but, if any of you hear of a print making teaching position
opening up, please let me know so I can forward the info to him.

            Thanks for allowing me to post this OT question.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi

"Earth" without "art" is just "Eh"!  (Anonymous graffiti posted on Facebook)

“Madonne e fiori, trionfo eterno di gioventù!”  from Mattinata Fiorentina by
Antonella Ruggiero

database 8385 (20130528) __________

http://www.eset.com