[Alt-photo] Re: casein prints

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue May 28 20:10:47 UTC 2013

Dear Christina,

Very nice (and interesting) work! Once I'm filled with Argyrotype I'll
return to dichromated processes, with casein. I like idea / fact that it's
a very quick working process. BTW, have you tried to print it on Yupo? I
plan to try a trick used by Ultrastable printers; priming the synthetic
paper with albumen...

A question: Is there any special reason for smallish (most of them - if not
all - are 8x8") image sizes?

Best regards,
Loris.