[Alt-photo] Re: Papers for Palladium

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Mon Nov 4 13:05:44 UTC 2013

DEAR DIANA,

            Please recall that you and I had problems with COT 320 at about
the same time a few years ago.  Before that B&S had problems with Bergger
meeting their demands for supply of it.  And you and I had a problem getting
John Horowy to communicate with us in a way that would solve the problems.
That was a while ago and both of these issues have been resolved.

1)    Melody must have had a "moment of prayer" with John because B&S had an
extensive supply of COT 320 in all sizes up until recently.  I just checked
their website and all the COT 320 seems to be out of stock.again a supply
issue!!!  I have e-mailed Melody to ask why this problem again but it is
only 6:30 am in Santa Fe.  Though she gets up and starts work early, I don't
expect a reply until later and will forward the info.

2)    The problems I had back then with COT 320 were resolved and the last 4
batches of 20X24/25 sheets have been perfect so I would not shy away from
it.   And Melody is a lot nicer to deal with regarding any issues with the
paper!

3)    Which Revere do you use?  The one sold by B&S?  Do you use the lighter
or heavier paper?  As I like 320 gsm I am assuming I should try the Revere
300 gsm, yes?

CHEERS FROM BARBADOS!

                        BOB

  _____