[Alt-photo] Re: density Pictorico film

Sandy King sanking at clemson.edu
Mon Nov 4 13:29:46 UTC 2013

Early versions of Pictorico, back  around 2000,  measured about log 0.13 - 0.17 by UV transmitted light. Current versions, including Ultra Premiums, measure about log 0.25 - 0.26 by UV light. I have measured Pictorico with both an X-Rite 361T and a Gretage D200II so I am confident the density readings are reliable.

Sandy