[Alt-photo] Re: Papers for Palladium

Doug Taylor dougtaylor13 at mac.com
Mon Nov 4 13:46:41 UTC 2013

I've been using Fabriano Artistico EW HP for pt/pd with a 1% oxalic acid bath for 5 minutes prior to printing with the paper, and am getting good results. I'm curious if users of COT320, Arches Platine, and Revere paper find it necessary to acidify the paper before use, and if so, what is that process?
Thanks,
Doug