[Alt-photo] Re: Papers for Palladium

clay harmon's personal website email account clay at clayharmon.com
Mon Nov 4 17:10:14 UTC 2013

Bill,

You can call New York Central and ask for the paper department and tell them you want some of the newest batch of Revere Platinum. That is what I had to do to get mine. There was that one early shipment of the paper that has problems, and you will want to avoid getting anything from that batch.

Clay