[Alt-photo] Re: Papers for Palladium

Laura V laura at lavatop.com
Wed Nov 6 18:41:00 UTC 2013

Oh that's great to know! I had already ordered the paper (from Daniel
Smith)...the Rives is 280 gsm (called heavyweight), because I didn't
realize it was available in 400 weight until I saw Chia's post after I
had ordered. I used to draw on it, and remember it as nice paper. I got
the Fabriano hot press - 640 gsm! - which I've used before and loved. I
didn't like the cold press, but the soft press sounds interesting,
perhaps I'll give it a try sometime.

Laura