[Alt-photo] Re: COT 320 AT B&S was Papers for Palladium

Philippe Ayral payral at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 09:02:41 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I like to give a try to Revere Platinum and I can get some from France (300
gsm). It's about two years old. Do you think is from new production or the
old one with some problems ?

 [image: Avatar]
*Philippe Ayral** Photographie*
52, rue de Vallard - 74240 Gaillard
Tél: 04 50 39 79 81
www.payral.fr
 Designed with WiseStamp -
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fu%3D61c63ff3188fa5ae%26v%3D3.13.7%26t%3D1373729033240%26promo%3D10%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_10>Get
yours<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fu%3D61c63ff3188fa5ae%26v%3D3.13.7%26t%3D1373729033240%26promo%3D10%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_10>