[Alt-photo] Re: bellows

Robert K Newcomb newcombr at uga.edu
Fri Nov 8 19:53:22 UTC 2013

The leather conditioner called Lexol should work.  Lexol is a brand name and neatsfoot oil is the type of oil in it.   It is a conditioner not something that makes leather just look shiny.  Let it soak in for a day and then wipe/buff.  Repeat as desired.  It will darken the material for a while but eventually lighten back up.
If the bellows need to be replaced, Turner Bellows in Rochester New York will do a good job for less money then some other places.
Robert