[Alt-photo] Re: Mechanism for Platinum Enlargements

andy schmitt aschmitt at aandy.org
Sat Nov 9 14:16:51 UTC 2013

Marek,
As someone else mentioned (sorry, lost reference), the "normal" UV LED's on
the market today are a little long in the wavelength produced for good Pt
printing.
Back when I was putting together a portable printer, that was mentioned to
me contact the manufacturer of the LEDS & was told it would be a special run
to dope for that wavelength & would be expensive...
Might be able to get a bunch of us together & split up the cost of doing
that, especially if we could use the larger ones...
Regards
Andy Schmitt