[Alt-photo] Exhibition during Atlanta Celebrates Photography

Tim McCoy tim at timothymccoyphoto.com
Fri Oct 11 18:59:45 UTC 2013

If anyone is going to be in Atlanta during October's Atlanta Celebrates Photography festival, an exhibition of 34 of my 16 x 20 palladium- on-translucent-vellum prints from my portfolio, Sanctuary, can be seen at the Douglasville Cultural Arts Center, 8652 Campbellton St., Douglasville, GA 30134, 770/ 949-2787, M-T 9 a.m.-5 p.m., www.artsdouglas.org,  through October 25, 2013. Douglasville is about 20 miles east of downtown Atlanta, exit 36 off I-20.

Tim McCoy