[Alt-photo] Re: lith printing anomaly

Bernard photodigitbc at free.fr
Mon Oct 14 14:12:50 UTC 2013

Hi

I have processed with lith (Moersch SE5) several times a week for the
last year but I've never seen this kind of spot.
There is probably a chemical reaction around a "seed", but I dont know
what kind.

On 13/10/2013 18:21, Christina Anderson wrote:
> I hope lith is not another process to go by the wayside like Polaroid, Infrared, etc:(  The former great papers are just not there anymore.
> Chris

I use Slavich papers wtih nice results, they are old fashioned russian
papers and react very well to lith.

Best,
Bernard