[Alt-photo] Re: UV lighting

Laura V laura at lavatop.com
Sat Oct 19 15:17:15 UTC 2013

Thanks for this info. Good to know that you can go larger - but to be
clear, by large I mean A3 size as opposed to A4.

I do have a ballast that came with the bulb.

About the bank of UV...I notice they are practically touching. Is this
because the light needs to be direct and not reflected? (as opposed to
for example the grow lights pictured here, which are spaced apart in a
relector)
http://innigardar.is/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29845

Laura