[Alt-photo] Re: UV lighting

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Sat Oct 19 20:49:28 UTC 2013

Try this:  http://www.danagraf.com/cgi-files/mdmgfx/file-596-77197-1951.pdf

and the manufacturer seems to be http://www.danagraph.de/en

                        CHEERS!

                                     BOB

  _____

From: alt-photo-process-list-bounces at lists.altphotolist.org
Laura V
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2013 11:13 AM
To: alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org
Subject: [Alt-photo] Re: UV lighting

Oh, that's actually not a bad idea! The unit is a Helioprint PD 130. I
couldn't really find any info online, but I intend to check the bulb and
see if I can find that online. It would be great to continue using the
unit, it's so handy having the vacuum press and timer.

Heh, I wonder if I'm the one who burned out the bulb in the first place
from so much use :)

Laura

On 10/19/13 2:41 PM, BOB KISS wrote:
> DEAR LAURA,
>
>              Which plate burner were you using at your local printmaker’s
> studio?  Why not make a deal with them where you buy the replacement bulb
in
> return for many, many hours of use of the plate burner?
>
>                                      CHEERS!
>
>                                                  BOB
>

>    _____
>
> From: alt-photo-process-list-bounces at lists.altphotolist.org