[Alt-photo] Re: DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! URANOTYPE YOUTUBE URL

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Fri Oct 25 14:36:21 UTC 2013

DEAR MUSTAFA,

            I believe the bigger problem is the forced air rather than mild
heating.  The forced air or particles whipped up with the forced air can
push off some uranium nitrate into the air with all those risks of cancer
and neuropoisoning.  Still air might not be as bad but, then again, I don't
know if the heat would cause some of the UN to rise with the humidity.
Drying in a dark box outside the lab where there is plenty of ventilation
might be O.K.  All I can say is exercise caution at every step.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____