[Alt-photo] Re: Bob Kiss's exhibit in Charleston

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Tue Sep 10 13:27:55 UTC 2013

DEAR DIANE,
	I am blushing at your message below and, believe me, it is very
difficult to get a 62 year old former fashion photographer who lived through
the 80s to blush!!!
	All seriousness aside, thanks so much for your kind words.  It was
really great to meet you.  For those of you who don't know Diane, she is an
adorable woman filled with kindness, charm and spirit.  It was and is so
nice that my work is appreciated by one of my peers who knows what good is.

	I explained to her that I had worked four weeks, 12 to 15 hour days,
7 days per week to get those prints made.  The 8 hour days we put in at the
gallery before the show getting the prints in the frames seemed like a
vacation!  LOL!!!  Also, anyone who has printed for and hung a show knows
that, near the end, you no longer know if the prints are good any more...you
are, at best, flying on autopilot and praying to be finished in time!
	Again, thanks Diane for the encouraging and kind words!
			CHEERS!
				BOB