[Alt-photo] Re: Third party inks

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 15:14:06 UTC 2013

I must be living in a different universe. My 3800 printer has been trouble free for perhaps 5 years now (I actually can't remember how old it is). Never had any clogging problems or any other issues. I do print at least once a week, so the printer never sits unused. I do remember windex and wet towels head cleaning form the Epson 2200 days.

I received a reusable cartridge for inkjetmall and a yellow k3 ink. I will report in the near future on my efforts to move to the trird party inks.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Marek