[Alt-photo] Re: Bob Kiss's exhibit in Charleston

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 23:30:59 UTC 2013

Hey Eric,

Oh, I didn't realize that.  I seriously liked the prints on vellum.  They just had this beautiful soft translucent look that seemed to fit the subject matter.  They were very  very nice.  I loved the way she presented them, too-- hung on wire-- and you could just walk back and forth through them.  They seemed to just float in air.  A friend of mine recently printed this small print of wild ponies along the NC coast, on vellum-- just a small print-- and I really loved it.  So I was really surprised to see those-- and so large-- very impressive.  You did a great job.  I can imagine that was not easy to do.   I did take a bunch of pictures there, with my cell phone, which I plan on sending on to Bob-- but haven't done yet.  I'll send you, off list, the pictures I took of those vellums if you like-- and you can see how it looked