[Alt-photo] Re: HELP WITH DOWNLOAD AND FWD? Christina or Diane?

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Mon Sep 23 13:58:37 UTC 2013

DEAR CHRISTINA, ALBERTO, JOHN & KEES,

            Thanks to all of you for your help!

            Christina, I was reading your e-mail without finishing my first
cup of coffee and didn't notice that you had the same problem, "e-book not
available", that I have.  Sorry I misunderstood.

            There just doesn't seem to be too much available on this topic
so experimentation will be the way to go.

            And, Kees, I think I already have the Duchovny (sp?) book but
thanks so much for the link.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____