[Alt-photo] Re: HELP WITH DOWNLOAD AND FWD? Christina or Diane?

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 16:21:05 UTC 2013

Kees,

This is too funny, because out of that list at least these live on, although niche:

Woodburytype
Anthotype
Cuprotype
Ivorytype
Uranotype

They sure like the word "type."

Bob, I couldn't download the file either, which is why I gave the other suggestions, but now you know that and you got lots of other suggestions from other people to fill the void. When I was researching for my books this list was invaluable in tracking down books for me, as well as translating texts even. There was so much in German that Anke Drewitz helped me with, I cannot thank her enough. That is why I dedicated it to the alt list.

I don't know why Google puts books on there that you can't access even by paying, except I suppose to direct you to something like worldcat.org to get the book in person.

Can't wait to hear your presentation at APIS. Now you have me intrigued. My student was merely toning in uranium which I thought was a uranotype but apparently not?

Since I am on gmail I never see if my posts come to the list since I don't get them back to my email address. That is always strange...

And all these wonderful exhibitions I keep hearing about and never getting to see...it sure seems the Carolinas are active in alt! Some of that is obviously from Sam Wang's teaching alt for 50 years that has branched out and influenced the area :)
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/