[Alt-photo] Re: Carbon transfer exhibition

bobkiss @caribsurf.com bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Mon Feb 3 20:54:08 UTC 2014

DEAR SANDY,
     Thanks so much for your kind, well thought out, and informative
reply.  Sadly you are unaware of how many people saw through your veiled
reference to uranium printing as being, on your part, sour grapes and an
indication that, regardless to your knowledge (which I acknowledged in my
e-mail), you are amazingly insecure when anyone else does anything that you
haven't.  You really are not aware of how much you show your own frailties
when you make such a picayune statement.  Perhaps the mirror might help you
assess who is the one with the disproportional sense of self importance.
     I am well aware that I was making my first foray into researching and
presenting information on an esoteric late 19th century process and am,
therefore, a neophyte in this field.  But, if Eric Neilsen, Christopher
James, Richard Sullivan, Bob Schramm or Tim Rudman had been anything other
than supportive or interested in my efforts with Uranotypes, I might have
worried about what you said.
     You know, Sandy, I finally realize what the problem is beyond you
being foolish enough to reveal your troubled self to the world with petty
postings.  You mistakenly believe I give a hoot what you have to say.
     Please, do have the last work with another "kind, well thought out,
and informative reply" and then let's agree not to have anything more to
say to each other.
                MOST SINCERELY,
                           BOB KISS