[Alt-photo] Re: Carbon transfer exhibition

Sandy King sanking at clemson.edu
Tue Feb 4 20:43:40 UTC 2014

Vintage color carbons and carbros are rare. I have seen very few outside of museums and private collections. As you suggest, these were made primarily for advertising and many were probably destroyed when the agencies went out of business. Some 8-10 years ago someone acquired a large collection of color carbros from a movie studio and was selling them on ebay. Some of the prints were of fairly well-known stars of the period.

Sandy