[Alt-photo] Greg Schmitz

Sandy King sanking at clemson.edu
Wed Feb 5 15:59:32 UTC 2014

"I respect your creativity but I have been a good friend of Judy for many years . ."

And that means what?

I was also a good friend of Judy for many years, visited her in New York twice, and we exchanged many dozens if not hundreds of communications. I lost contact with her many years ago at a time when I was going through a lot of personal and professional stress, which left me deeply depressed for many years. We had a misunderstanding, it was personal, and that was it. But in a longer sense, I value the friendship we had. I am offended that you choose this moment to stab me in the back, especially with this knife.

Perhaps you need to concentrate on your own demons, and find a way to some personal creativity.

Sandy