[Alt-photo] Re: GUM: problematic yellow?

Luciano Teghillo luciano at lucianoteghillo.com
Wed Feb 5 18:24:21 UTC 2014

Hi Diana,

Yes the paper works great. I cannot thank you enough for the suggestion!
I will need to get my color wheel out and see if I can find another yellow
in the Maimeri pigments that works with my combination of colors (which I
still need to prove when layered together) or maybe try a different gum.

I hope I can solve this one quickly, test my inkjet negatives and get on
with some prints...step wedges are boring :-)

Luciano