[Alt-photo] Re: GUM: problematic yellow?

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Wed Feb 5 22:14:58 UTC 2014

Thanks John, that's what I do because I'm incredibly incompetent in judging
the yellow test prints. I just can't make sense of those yellow step tablet
prints with naked eyes. (Blue rich light helps, though...)

Did the trick on Luciano's print and I think 3:30 or even 05:00 will give a
nice log 1.2 - 1.3 range, but that depends on his target DR. I don't think
something over 05:00 will do good.

Regards,
Loris.