[Alt-photo] Re: Replacement paper for Arches Aquarelle

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:55:02 UTC 2014

Hi Gareth,

No-- I've never had to pre-acidify that paper, but I've not had a problem clearing it, either. In fact, for me, it's been one of the easiest to clear.  I always always had a problem clearing COT320, and as much as I like Arches Platine, that takes a lot to clear, too (for me).  But-- yes-- I'm totally with you on escaping the pre-treatments.

Diana