[Alt-photo] Re: GUM: problematic yellow?

Denny dspector at charter.net
Thu Feb 6 21:47:27 UTC 2014

One thing that's helped me to get going is to print an "ole no moire" image.
I found that dialing in flesh tones was easier for me than dealing with step
tablets.  It makes it pretty easy to see how the colors are working with
each other.  Another thing that helps is to have a Kodak color print viewing
filter kit to evaluate the test prints, probably no longer made by Kodak but
I think LEE filters may have a version still available.

Denny