[Alt-photo] Re: Yosemite Renaissance XXIX Exhibit

Luciano Teghillo luciano at lucianoteghillo.com
Mon Feb 10 08:39:39 UTC 2014

Congratulations Marek.
Luciano

-----Original Message-----
From: alt-photo-process-list-bounces at lists.altphotolist.org
Marek Matusz
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 8:20 PM
To: alt photo
Subject: [Alt-photo] Yosemite Renaissance XXIX Exhibit

All, I will have a gum print exhibited in the Yosemite Gallery that is a
part of Yosemite Renaissance XXIX annual competition and show. The opening
reception is Feb 28 th. The show will stay on until May 11. This is a
general art competition with paintings, sculpture, etc. Photography is
usually strongly represented. There are occasional silver gelatin prints,
but mostly inkjet prints. I will be attending the opening reception and
would encourage anybody to visit Yosemite and the gallery.Here is the link
to the
picturehttps://plus.google.com/photos/105732508998271877151/albums/597847490
2616693249  Marek Matusz