[Alt-photo] Palladium Exhibition, Lexington, KY area

Tim McCoy tim at timothymccoyphoto.com
Sun Feb 16 03:00:29 UTC 2014

Hello all,

For those of you in the Lexington, KY, area, I have an exhibition of 18 images from my palladium-on-translucent-vellum portfolio, Sanctuary, at the Cochenour Art Gallery, Georgetown College, Georgetown, KY from Feb. 21 to March 28, 2014. The Opening Reception and Gallery Talk is Friday, Feb. 21, 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. For more information, call 502-863-8399 or see www.georgetowncollege.edu/galleries/cochenour-gallery

Hope some of you can see it.

Tim McCoy
www.TimothyMcCoyPhoto.com