[Alt-photo] Eternal Platinum @ Art Intersection

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Mon Feb 17 04:18:38 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I apparently neglected to post this announcement here, but there are still 2 weeks left, so ...

ETERNAL PLATINUM – CONTEMPORARY PLATINUM/PALLADIUM PRINTS

In celebration of our 3rd anniversary, we present, what is considered the most noble and celebrated of all metal-based photography, the platinum/palladium print. The artists in this exhibition are all masters of the medium, using a variety of techniques to arrive at their own unique approaches to the art of the platinum/palladium print.

This exhibition is in conjunction with PhotoTapas, celebrating the art of photography in Arizona during the month of February.

EXHIBITING ARTISTS
Dick Arentz
Scott B. Davis, courtesy of Etherton Gallery
Joy Goldkind, courtesy of Tilt Gallery
Charles Grogg, courtesy of Etherton Gallery
David Johndrow
Stan Klimek
Andrea Modica, courtesy of Tilt Gallery
Jean-Claude Mougin, courtesy of Tilt Gallery
Ryuijie
Keith Schreiber
Terry Towery

Exhibition