[Alt-photo] Re: choice of paper for Pt and gum over Pt prints - was Re: Re: Replacement paper for Arches Aquarelle

Denny dspector at charter.net
Fri Feb 28 15:49:35 UTC 2014

Diana, there's a detailed (and somewhat long discussion) that includes
comments throughout from Stan Klimek about which BFK Rives papers he's using
and how he is handling them in this thread on APUG:
http://www.apug.org/forums/forum42/118153-sulfamic-acid-paper-acidification-
4.html
The paper is pre-acidified.  FYI, I've done some testing with the sulfamic
acid pretreatment and haven't seen any real improvement over oxalic acid
acidification but some people seem to like it.

Denny