[Alt-photo] Re: choice of paper for Pt and gum over Pt prints - was Re: Re: Replacement paper for Arches Aquarelle

Denny dspector at charter.net
Fri Feb 28 16:00:57 UTC 2014

Pretreating with oxalic acid should be trouble-free, just soak the sheets in
a tray of oxalic acid (I usually use 3%) for about 5 minutes (or until the
bubbling stops if there's a lot of buffer in the paper) and then just hang
the sheets to dry.  This works for me with many papers including the 250 gsm
BFK Rives.