[Alt-photo] Re: Sort-of-Alt fun project

Vedos Projekti vedos at samk.fi
Fri Jan 3 11:54:36 UTC 2014

Very nice! Years ago we made copper and polymer printing plates using Andromeda Screens plugin for Photoshop. I don't know if there is such thing any more, compatible with new versions of PS...
http://www.andromeda.com/info/lc_screens.html

-Jalo

-- If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be --

V E D O S
Alternative Photographic Processes
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
vedos at samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi
http://www.samk.fi