[Alt-photo] transparent film density at 365 nm

Erich Camerling e.camerling at tiscali.nl
Fri Jan 3 14:23:47 UTC 2014

Dear members,

At 4-nov-2013 I put data about optical densities on this site.
Recently I noticed that these data were not correct because I made
a mistake during the density measurement  (the UV densitometer
worked correct ! )
For that reason I will give you the correct data:
OD
Colorgate CG Sceenfilm (from 2013) 0,26        (www.colorgate.com)
Permajet Digital transfer film 165 µ 0,24       ( www.permajet.com)
Agfa Copyjet 0,22
Tecco screenfilm basic plus transparant 135 µ         0,17
(www.graphic-reseau.com/photo)

Revolution premium screenfilm 0,27       (www.revolutiontransfers.co.uk)

Revolution  HD screenfilm 0,60       (                "        "
" )
All these samples I received from European companies .
I asked other users to send me samples from Pictorico OHP , premium OHP
and OHP ultra.
Nobody gave a reaction (not interested, Pictorico users ??? ) except one
helpful member.
(Thank you very much Chris)

Erich Camerling