[Alt-photo] Re: transparent film density at 365 nm

Erich Camerling e.camerling at tiscali.nl
Sat Jan 4 20:54:54 UTC 2014

Hi all

I 've sent  tecco and revolution transfer film. And even if the tecco
has the lower uv density , it doesn't absorb ink as I would .
I get a max of 2.0 density on this film but get 4.0 density on the 2
other film ( revolution transfer), and they are dry directly out of the
printer.

Chris, thank you very much for your your addition.I only measured OD.