[Alt-photo] transparent film density at 365 nm

Erich Camerling e.camerling at tiscali.nl
Sat Jan 11 20:03:04 UTC 2014

Dear members,

Hereby I will give you the latest (correct) OD data

Colorgate CG Sceenfilm (from 2013) 0,26     (www.colorgate.com)

Permajet Digital transfer film 165 µ 0,24       ( www.permajet.com)

Agfa Copyjet 0,22

Tecco screenfilm basic plus transparant 135 µ  0,17
(www.graphic-reseau.com/photo)

Revolution premium screenfilm 0,27       (www.revolutiontransfers.co.uk)

Revolution  HD screenfilm 0,60       (                "        "         " )
NEW :
Posiprint screenfilm 130 µ 0,28
(www.colourbyte.co.uk/content/blogcatagory/110/1672)

All these samples I received from European companies and members.
I asked other users to send me samples from Pictorico OHP , premium OHP
and OHP ultra.
Nobody gave a reaction (not interested, Pictorico users ??? ) except two
helpful members.
(Thank you very much Chris and John)
You can send Pictorico samples (min. size 5x5 cm ,max 10x15 cm) in a
standard envelope.(cheapest way).Let me know that on my private e-mail
address and I will send you my postal address.

Erich Camerling