[Alt-photo] Re: Carbon transfer exhibition

Ankide ankide at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 22:17:49 UTC 2014

Hello Tom:
Do you live near Vitoria?
The exhibition is at the Centre for Adult Education Paulo Freire, Canton
College San Prudencio s / n, (opposite the Museum of Contemporary Art
Artium). It runs through Feb. 9. If you are coming to visit, do not hesitate
to warn me to know.
Does it still works photo alt list in Spanish?
Thank you all for your encouragement.
Ankide