[Alt-photo] the list will be moved to a new server

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Wed Mar 5 13:58:29 UTC 2014

Hi all,

This is a short administrative message to let you know that I will move the list to  a new hosting provider. There might be some hiccups in the list delivery when the transition takes place, but after that all will be the same as it is now.
Let me know if something irregular is happening when the dust has settled...

I will let you know when I flip the switch, later this week. Also expect some test messages from the new installation (to be ignored).

regards,

Kees