Re: Photographic Chemicals -- Was Sprint Chemicals

Carson Graves x4692 3NE (carson@zama.hq.ileaf.com)
Mon, 8 Jan 96 12:47:23 EST

> From vast.unsw.edu.au!alt-photo-process@ileaf.prospect.com Mon Jan 8 12:38:26 1996
> Sender: alt-photo-process@vast.unsw.edu.au
> From: s carl king <sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <alt-photo-process@vast.unsw.edu.au>
> Subject: Re: Photographic Chemicals -- Was Sprint Chemicals
>
> Where do others buy their photographic chemicals? I think it
> would be useful for all if we could complie a list of the best
> ten or 15 suppliers in the country. I buy from Artcraft, Bryant,
> and sometimes Photogrphic Formulary, but there must be many
> other good suppliers out there, like Sprint for example. And
> does anyone know if Lauder Photographic in California is
> still in business. They used to have some very attractive
> prices of chemicals but I have not received a catalog from
> them in years.
>
> Sandy King

In addition to the ones you mention, I'd add:

Zone V (not FP's outfit - or PF's either :-)
Stage Road
P.O. Box 218
South Strafford, VT 14051
(802) 765-4508

(general purpose photo chemicals)

D.F. Goldsmith
909 Pitner Ave.
Evanston, IL 60202
(708) 868-7800

(They specialize in precious metals - cheapest source of gold chloride
and silver nitrate I've ever found)

Carson Graves
carson@ileaf.com