Re: Manual Hate Session

Jack Fulton (jfulton@itsa.ucsf.EDU)
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 07:54:40 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 24 Feb 1996, TERRY KING wrote:

> I wondered if those on the list might like the cathartic experience of letting
> us know what they hate most about instruction books they have known.

***The eye is the Pencil of Nurture***
well, I can say I don't hate anything ... oh, wait a minute, there is Idi
Amin and Pol Pot and, now that I think....but I don't want to get into
that ... primarily I dislike myself for not reading the danged
instruction books. Maybe I should say, not being able to read that darend
things because the darned person who wrote it already assumes I know more
than I do....that's it, the assumptive author. That's what I don't like.
The assumptive author is arrogant and attempts to belittle you.
Jack Fulton